Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tattoo RedoDeciding to get a tattoo is a huge decision that should never be taken lightly. However, a lot of people just go out and get a tattoo for the sake of getting one, which is never a good idea. This is probably why the percentage of young people regretting at least one of their tattoos is so high.

Despite all of that, is it possible that you may not regret one of your tattoos, but if you were given the chance to turn the clock back would you have gotten the same tattoo? I bring this up because one of my tattoos I feel that I have outgrown, also I have always felt that it is a little too big. So if I was given a tattoo redo I would probably of not gotten the tattoo I got and I would make sure that it would be a little smaller than what it is.

So this just leads me to pound this into everyone's head. You need to be 120% sure that you are going to be okay with the tattoo design you have picked out for the rest of your life. The tattoo that I'm not so much in love with anymore I have had for 8 years. I would absolutely love to get it removed but do not want to spend the money to go to multiple laser removal sessions and I do not want to endure the pain that comes along with it. Plus laser removal causes scars and doesn't 100% get rid of the tattoo.

Popular Posts